2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 17, 2013

From the Heart Monthly Freebie Challenge

Welcome back.  I'm so glad you decided to make a stop here on my blog.  I hope you enjoy your visit.

The card I have for y'all this time uses the June FREE Stamp of the Month designed by From the Heart.  These little sea turtles are the cutest.


I began by printing off the image and sentiment onto Neenah card stock.  I then used BIC Markers and Chromatix markers to color in the image.  I trimmed down the image and then fussy cut around the top part of the image.  I then inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo.

The card base is Recollections Blue and is 5.5" square. I chose a map image DP from Pink Paisley as the background.  I trimmed it down and inked the edges of it with DI Vintage Photo.  I found this sand colored glitter paper in my stash and thought it would work for beach sand.  I found the two DPs from ATD and thought they worked well for the illusion of water. I trimmed down the DPs and inked the edges.  I adhered them wonky on the card base.  I matted the sentiment onto a dark Turquoise card stock from Colorbok after inking the edges with Bahama Blue from Memento.  Adding some light green gems from Queen and CO. finished off the card.

I hope you will find the time this month to join me over at From the Heart for the free stamp challenge.

Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Like the different layers.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.