2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 24, 2013

Love is Eternal

Hello my friends.  I hope y'all have enjoyed your Monday.  We had a terrible storm earlier this evening.  The winds were whipping and it was hailing and raining.  It's done now thank the Lord.

The card I have for y'all this post is a Fantasy card.  What do you think of when you hear the word fantasy..Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Star Wars, fairies, elves...I think of Vampires.  I know I shouldn't but I love Vampires.  I think it's just the thought of someone loving me forever no matter what and desiring me enough to want to spend eternity with me.  I know, I'm a hopeless romantic and my poor husband doesn't a have a drop of romance in his whole body. :)

The image I chose is from Phee McFaddell.  Isn't she a cute little vampire.  He's an elf vampire.  I printed out the image onto Neenah card stock and used my Spectrum Noir pens and Sakura glitter gel pens to color in the image.  I rounded the corners of the image, inked them with DI Black Soot and matted it onto a piece of dark red card stock from Recollections.  The card base is made from Colorbok card stock.  I added two DPs..one from DCWV and one from the Recollections Halloween collection from last year.  I used pop dots to add dimension to the image.  The beaded trim is from Michael's and the feathers are from my daughter's school kit that we had left over.  I added three Recollections flowers and a red brad.  

I hope you like my fantasy card.  I am also entering this into the Haunted Design House challenge and the theme is Unlucky 13.  Here is a list of the 13 elements I added to my card:
1 image
1 image mat
3 flowers
2 feathers
1 brad
1 length of beaded trim
2 DPs
1 DP mat
1 card base
For a total of 13.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope y'all have a great night.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown--Fantasy
Haunted Design House--Unlucky 13

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Vampiric inspired card! And a perfect total of 13!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Dungeon at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and the perfect total of 13 seals the deal. What a wonderful embellies. Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. I love it. Thanks for sharing with us for our 13 Challenge at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent - they are a fine couple of Vamps. She is very pretty. Lovely creation and well thought out. Thank you for playing along with us at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB Vampire image and beautifully coloured. Love all the embellishments too. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.