2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Little Change

Good evening friends.  I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend.  It was beautiful here today.  Bright and clear.  Tim got to ride his bike today so he was a happy man.

I have been doing some thinking and soul searching lately.  Before my dad passed I was participating in about 125 challenges a week plus my DT work.  Some days I was able to get my work done after my daughter was in bed, but sometimes I had to work during the day.  I realized that I was taking time away from Kierstynne by trying to play so many challenges.  I have decided to take a break from all of those many challenges for a while.  I will still do the monthly challenges and all my DT assignments.  But, until further notice, I will not be doing the other challenges for a while.

I will have some good news to share later on this month, so stay tuned to see what it is..and no, I'm not pregnant.  HAHAHA!

Take care and have a blessed night.  Make sure to show your Father's how much they mean to you tomorrow and every day.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.