2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, March 19, 2012

3 Weeks and Counting

Well, it has been three weeks since my close encounter of the God kind.  It has been an amazing three weeks.  School with Kierstynne has been great.  She moved into 3rd grade math today.  She is breezing through.  I am so proud of her.  We haven't had any melt downs, frustrations, or yelling.  I have come to the realization that most of it was my fault.  I didn't realize that my attitude had been so bad, but, well, I realize it now.  Now that my attitude has changed, Kierstynne has changed.  She is still a typical 7 year old girl with emotional issues..lol, but school wise, it's much better.

I am really enjoying the Max Lucado bible study I am doing.  It is very interesting and  I am learning alot.  My Bible reading is going well too.

Stay tuned for more updates about how awesome God is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.