2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorite Christmas Memory

I want to hear from you.  Please leave a comment and let me know your most favorite Christmas memory.  We all have them, some are full of joy, some are full of sorrow, but we all have them.  Leave yours here.

My favorite Christmas memory is the year Kierstynne was 15 months old.  She was so cute opening up her presents.  She wasn't sure what to do exactly, but she tore into them like crazy.  I think she would have been just as happy with the paper and the boxes as she was the present inside.  There was paper everywhere.  She took the bows and stuck them to her head, her clothes, her legs and when she couldn't find anymore space on herself, she started sticking them to me and her dad.  She was so full of joy.  Her eyes were full of sparkle.  Her face was lit up like the tree.  She wasn't old enough to give me a list a mile long.  She didn't understand materialism.  She was excited over everything she opened.  Even the clothes.  I will never forget that Christmas.

Now, tell me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.