2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

21 Day Facebook Fast

So, it has been 24 days and last night, day 23, I went on FB for the first time since I began to fast it.  I played a couple games, caught up on some news, wished a few ppl HB and signed out.  I was a total of 1 hour.  Not bad.  You know, I have come to the conclusion that I really didn't miss it. 

While fasting FB, I was able to do 14 scrapbook layouts, make about 80 cards for three swaps, organize pictures, and even do a little housework.  I spent more time with Kierstynne and Tim.  I also spent time reading the Word and praying, which was the main goal of this whole fasting thing.  It has actually been good not being on FB. 

I will continue to catch up on the news, play a few games and such, but I have made it a point to only spend 2 hours max a day on FB.  I am determined to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.