2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, December 3, 2012

Surgery Tomorrow

Hey Peeps!  Well, tomorrow is the big day.  Surgery day.  Am I nervous?  Nope.  Am I worried?  Not a bit.   Ask me tommorrow morning and my answer may be different.  I know that there are tons of people praying for me, for the surgeon, the nurses.  I know that God is holding me in the palm of His hand and still has plans for me that I haven't completed yet.   My mom will be here with me during my recovery and for that I am truly thankful.

My daughter is staying with my very good friend this week and she is helping Kierstynne do her school work so that she doesn't get behind.  I miss her already.  It's so dang quiet here.  I'm not used to the quietness.  It's a little disturbing.  I have never been away from Kierstynne for more than 2 days.  This is going to be tough.  When we were saying goodbye last night after church, she hugged me at least ten times and gave me about twenty kisses.  I can't wait to call her later this afternoon and see how she is doing and yes, just so I can hear her voice. :)

So, my plans for today include packing my bag for the hospital, going to the library to pick up another Alex Cross novel to read while I'm stuck in the hospital, going and doing a little grocery shopping and just relaxing.  I think I am totally ready for tomorrow.  I'm at peace and it's all good.

Thanks for all the prayers that are going up for me.  Keep 'em comin'.  I will be back to blog as soon as possible.  Take care and God bless ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Praying! Please keep us posted whenever you are able. We'll keep that sweet daughter in our prayers as well - she'll be missing her momma! Blessings, my friend, and prayers that all goes well :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.