2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 17, 2014

Howdy Hoo

Welcome back, friends.  I have a card to show y'all that uses the cutest little owl.

This is an image that I got online when I first started using digis so  I'm not exactly sure who designed it.  If you know, please leave me a comment so that I can give props to the designer.  I love him.  He's so country. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all had a great Monday.  Have a wonderful night and God bless y'all.

Recipe: 
Image: Online Freebie
Sentiment: with image
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: GP, Darice
Papers: Colorbok Hootenanny
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots

Challenges:
Sketch with a Twist--Use Birds
Hiding in My Craft Room--3 Designer Papers
Digi Galore--Wings

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable image and card! I can see why you love him! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love all the different papers you chose! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! well colored. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.