2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, February 3, 2014

New Challenge at Melonheadz Friends

Happy Monday, friends.  Thanks for joining me today for a new challenge at Melonheadz Friends. Our last challenge, "Winter Fun" brought some amazingly creative cards into our blog.  I'm glad I don't have to pick the winner.

This challenge, since it's the Valentine's season, is of course, "Valentine's".  We all have that special someone or someones that we need to make cards for, so here's your opportunity to get a few made.

Y'all know that me and my redneck self loves "Duck Dynasty".  My daughter's favorite character on the show is Uncle Si.  She thinks he is hysterical.  For Christmas, she had a list a mile long of things with Uncle Si on them.  So, I made this card for her.


I think he turned out pretty good.  As you can see, he has his infamous blue tea glass.  On the front, I used Phil's quote, but on the inside it says "That's a fact Jack", which is Uncle Si's quote.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today.  I hope y'all will hop on over to Melonheadz and check out what my design sisters have created.  Have a wonderful Monday and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Robertson Family Tribute (Melonheadz)
Sentiment: Same set
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers
Cardstock: Red (Recollections), Brown (Recollections)
Paper: DCWV, The Paper Studio
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots

Challenges:
Without Words--Occupations  (Si is from Duck Commander which make Duck Calls and sells them...also on Duck Dynasty on A&E)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.