2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, February 1, 2014

Male Birthday Card

OK.  So I had to post one more tonight, then I'm going to curl up in my chair and watch TV

This card uses an image from Shelly's Images.


I love old vintage trucks and cars.  I have had a 77 Camaro, a 77 Chrysler Newport, and a 78 pick up.  I love the sound, the feel, the way those old, steel cars and trucks drive.  They were virtually indestructible.  

Thanks so much for stopping by again today.  I hope y'all have a blessed night.

Recipe:
Image: Shelly's Images
Sentiment: my stash
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Neenah 
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, X-acto Corner Rounder, Spellbinders Classic Circles Large dies

Challenges:
Totally Paper Crafts--Clean and Simple
Shopping Our Stash--Cabin Fever: Show some outdoors
The Male Room--Music  I used the song "Chrome" by Trace Adkins as my inspiration
Chromatic Craze--#7

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love old vehicles, too...especially muscle cars.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Chromatic Craze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect guy card! So glad I get to come by again, this time to thank you for coming to play at Shopping our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab. masculine card, loved my 76 Chevelle. thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for the Cabin Fever challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a truck lovin' guy! Thanks for playing this week at Totally Papercrafts

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the image and the way you used the colors for a guy card! Simply rockin. Thanks for joining in at Chromatic Craze.

    Tamie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and image you've nailed the hard to make male cards!!
    Thanks for playing at Totally PaperCrafts this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.