2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, February 28, 2014


Welcome to our weekly challenge.  This week our challenge is "Anything but a Square".  Let's see some of those creative oval, circle, triangle cards this week. 

Remember, we now have two winners per challenge plus a top 5.  

I made my first ever circle easel card for this challenge.  I think I did it right, but who knows.  It turned out ok so that's all that matters, right?

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see some of your projects over at QKR Stampede this week.  Have a great weekend and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Flying Mouse by QKR Stampede
Sentiment: Birthday Candles by QKR Stampede
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Marker
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Recollections
Papers: The Paper Studio
Gems: Studio G, Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Glossy Accents, Fiskar's Circle Cutter, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles, Classic Scalloped Circles, Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.