2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 30 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to Day 30.  As we come to the close of this month long extravaganza, I have a quick little ATC that I made in about all of 5 minutes.  With my daughter being sick, I didn't have alot of time to craft the past couple of days.  So, here goes.

I used a background paper from Bearly Mine, which was a freebie.  I printed it out at ATC size and adhered it to a piece of cereal box.  I inked around the edges with Vintage Photo DI.  The stamp is a digi that I found for free online through a free image search.  I like that wise old owl.  I printed it at about 1.5"x2" and inked the edges again with DI Vintage Photo.  I added a sentiment from my stash and some black pearls.

Very quick and easy today.  Make sure to stop by Terra's blog to check out the sponsors for today and the winners.  See ya tomorrow for our last day of this wonderful hop.

10 comments:

  1. OMG, I love it! What a fun little poem and fab images. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this, lots of details, love the poem, awesome image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Nice choice of colors and a lot of imagination!

    I hope you can get some rest and she will feel a bit better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute ATC...only five minutes, hmmmm. Hope your daughter is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ATC, fabulous combination of image, background and sentiment! I hope your daughter feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and such a lovely ATC. Wise old owl, is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your daughter gets to feeling better soon! I would have never known that this took 5 mins. You did a wonderful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ATC! Cant believe you made it so quick! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your OWl=oween card... the Owl poem is really sweet. Great OWL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.