2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 23 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

Howdy, Horrifying Hoppers.  Thanks so much for coming back day after day to visit me.  I truly appreciate all the great comments that y'all leave for me.  I love to read them.  If you want to know who won the prizes from yesterday, make sure to check out Terra's blog (she's the first stop along the hop). You can also find the rules and sponsors.

Today I made an actual sized ATC using one of Teri's images from Delicious Doodles.  I had one of you great ladies leave me the actual size on my comments so I was able to create the correct size.  Thanks so much :)

I think she looks rather inviting..a succubus for sure!  I left her in black and white and just added a touch of red to the sheet covering her.  I tried my hand at the acrylic paint texture background, but it didn't bubble up very much.  Adding the black rose bow finished off this ATC.

Thanks so much, again, for stopping by and I'll see y'all tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. She looks like the human form of a black widow spider. She's finished off her previous mate and is ready to entice someone new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of color on her dress, great shading! Lovely ATC

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint still looks cool and I love how you've colored the image. Fab ATC! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ATC, she's gorgeous and I love that touch of background you created too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh....this is cool Emily. What a great ATC. Love the image and how you just colored part of it. Great background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is inviting for sure...well colored! Love this ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab ATC and wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ATC! love that you left her black and white and just coloured the sheet, it really pops! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning ATC... love the image and your coloring.... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has a take a look twice about it. Very sensual and back ground turned out great. To me looks like a painting and the brush strokes behind for the background. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.