2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, October 28, 2013

Mondays with Digi Darla

Welcome back to another episode of Mondays with Digi Darla.  It's almost Halloween here in the states and our challenge this week is very fitting.  Use a Halloween image that fits a Halloween Movie.   With so many spooky, creepy movies out there, you have quite a vast array to choose from.  I chose the movie Twilight.  Yep, that's right...I'm so totally Team Edward.  There is just something sexy about a sparkling vampire.  And it helps that Robert Pattinson has that sexy, pouty mouth.

I used "Halloween Boy" for my image and colored him with Crayola colored pencils, a Prisma skin colored pencil and OMS.  He's die cut, embossed and matted onto a black and red card stock from Recollections.  The patterned papers are from Teresa Collins and Recollections.  I added some red rhinestones and I hand wrote the sentiment.  I took my Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen and added some sparkle to this little guys skin.

I hope y'all enjoyed your stop today here at my blog and I hope to see y'all at Digi Darla this week.

5 comments:

  1. Cute as can be, Em! That little vampire made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card. All the elements work so well together.

    I love T.C. papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spider papers, how cool! You done an awesome job with young Edward too. Great colouring!

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good add of the glitter to skin. wonderful card and great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.