2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 8, 2013

Ike's World Challenge #4

Hello friends.  I am home alone tonight so I have been crafting my heart out.  I got four cards made and still have one to go.

This first card is for the Ike's World Challenge #4 Krazy Kritterz.  I love Ike's artwork.  It's amazing.  If you haven't ever seen it, please make sure to check it out.  

I used a cute little Santa Dog for this card.

I tried to color him like my Jack Russell and he came out pretty close.  I used Crayola colored pencils and OMS.  The papers are from The Paper Studio and the card stock is Recollections.  I stamped the sentiment (from my stash) with Versa Fine Onyx Black.  I followed the sketch from this week's challenge at Digi Sketch Challenge.  I am also entering this one into the Paper Take Weekly Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  I love reading the comments that you guys leave for me.  Have a great night.

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous - the background papers are lovely and really set off your puppy :-) The colouring on him is super and he looks so darn cute :-)
    Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo cute! Just adore the layering you have done for this card. The coloring of the dog is really awesome.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Ike’s world challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little dog! My husband's parents had a Jack Russell and you've coloured him is so beautifully. XXX Keren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.