2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturdays with Paper A La Mode

Good morning.  Welcome to my blog on this beautiful Saturday morning.  Today starts a new challenge over at Paper A La Mode.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Rick St. Dennis.  We are so super excited to have him as our sponsor.  Rick's artwork is amazing.  

For my card, I used this cute Santa and Mrs. Claus image:
I used my trusty ole Crayola's and Sakura Glitter pens to add some sparkle.  I pulled out one of my MME paper pads from last year for the patterned paper. The card stock is Recollections. The holly and berry embellishments are from K & Co.

I have been working hard trying to get some sponsors for our little group on the Outlawz and have succeeded a bit.  Each month our sponsor prizes will be awarded.  So, if you enter this challenge, at the end of November our winners will be picked and the prizes awarded at the beginning of December.  You should come join us, you could win 2 of Rick's images.

Thanks for stopping by this morning.  I hope y'all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.