2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall Colors with Melonheadz Friends

Welcome back friends.  Today begins a new challenge at Melonheadz Friends.  Our challenge this week is "Fall Colors".  I used the Fall Bundle to create my card.

I combined four images from the set to created this cute little scarecrow.  My papers are DCWV and I added some leaf brads that I took the prongs off of and added with 3D glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will join in our challenge this time at Melonheadz Friends.
Have a great day and God bless!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.