2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 24, 2013

Melonheadz Challenge--Beach

Good Monday morning friends.  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  It was beautiful here.  We attended a wedding on Saturday and it was beautiful.

Our challenge at Melonheadz Friends is Beach--water, sand, fish etc.  The DT has made some beautiful inspirational cards for y'all.  Here's what I came up with:

I decided to an underwater scene.  I used the Mermaid Bundle to design this card.  I began by printing out all the images on Neenah card stock and coloring them with Spectrum Noir and BIC markers.  I fussy cut all the parts.  I made a 6" card base from Colorbok card stock.  The DPs are very old.  LOL.  1996 HOTP papers.  I found them in my stash and thought they would work perfectly.  I used Sakura Glitter Gel pens to add some sparkle to the bubbles.  Then I just added the elements in a way I liked.

I hope y'all enjoyed the eye candy for today and will play along with us at Melonheadz Friends for this fun challenge.  Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.