2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Outlawz CFC Challenge

Hello there friends.  Today I have a card for y'all that I made for the CFC challenge over on Outlawz.  Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett design some beautiful artwork and we get to take advantage of their talents. 

For those of you who have never played along with the CFC challenge, it's very simple.  Join the Outlawz and then join the CFC group.  Send a friend request to Sandi and Anne and request this week's images.  Make a card/cards using the images and you will get the next set  to design with.

Here's one of the images for this round:

I began this card by printing out the image on Neenah card stock and coloring the rose with BIC markers.  The butterfly is colored with Sakura Glitter gel pens.  I used oval Nestabilities to die cut the image and mat.  The sentiment is from Dede Smith and is matted on Black card stock from Recollections.  I cut a piece of Yellow card stock from Recollections to 4x5.25 and ran it through my Cuttlebug with a Darice EF.  I adhered it to a Black (Recollections) card base.  I used a black Sakura glitter gel pen to add color to the raised dots on the card stock.  I shocked my own self when I didn't use any DP.

If you get a chance, why not head on over to the Outlawz and check us out.  Thanks for stopping in today and have a wonderfully blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Oh did I say this was gorgeous? It is GORGEOUS! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.