2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beauty

Good Morning Folks.  Happy Wednesday.  Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.  As I sit here posting this, I can hear the birds singing outside my window.  What a beautiful sound.

Today, I have a card for you that showcases one of Meljen's cute little ladies.  Her name is Little Lady Claire and you can find her here.


I began by coloring Claire with Spectrum Noir pens.  I added some glitter pens to highlight the swirls and hearts around her and her jewelry.  After trimming down the image, I matted it onto a Lavender card stock from Recollections.  The DPs are from DCWV and Colorbok.  I had this sentiment in my stash and used a punch to cut it out.  I used the same Lavender to make a mat for the sentiment and popped it up with pop dots.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Meljen's--Opposites Attract: Yellow and Purple
Robyn's Fetish--Die Cuts/Punches
Created with Love--Anything Goes
TTCRD--Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Cute image. Love the way you colored it!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely your card! Lady Claire is really adorable and you did a great coloring job.

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs' challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Lu Picoral

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic!!! Love your coloring.. love the colors you used!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and beautifully colored! Great complementary color scheme. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.