2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 10, 2013

Beccy's Place New Stamp Set

Hello again.  Thanks for stopping in.  I have a card for y'all that showcases Beccy's Place new set called Star House.  This set is very versatile and be used to create everything from July 4th cards to Christmas cards.  You can find the set HERE.


After printing off the image on Crafter's Companion card stock, I colored in the images using Chromatix and BIC Markers.  I fussy cut around the stars and added some faux stitching.  I inked the edges of the main image with DI Vintage Photo and matted it on a Red (Recollections) panel and offset it on the card.  The DP is an old one from DCWV.  I used pop dots to add the stars randomly on the card.  The card base is Recollecions Red.

You can see all of the DT's examples by visiting Beccy's Place Blog.  Thanks for stopping by and God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Great job colouring the home of the brave. Love to see how you have worked with this set.
    Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.