2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ike's World #22 Midway Post

Hello friends.  Thanks for joining me for our midway post over at Ike's World Challenges.  Our theme for this challenge is FEATHERED FRIENDS.  There are some really pretty images that fit this theme in the Ike's Art Store.  Take a gander.


This sweet little birdie is an image called Blue Tit Rowan and she can be found in the store.  I used some Frosted Lace Stickles to add the "snow" to the berries and branch.  I looked up the bird on the internet to try to make it as realistic as possible.  Hope I did them justice.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bird image! Really love this design!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty - a bit dark, but I can see the lovely watercolouring on the bird. It looks pretty true to life to me Em :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.