2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Penny's Challenge #196

Good Morning!  It's a crisp, cool day here in Northeast PA.  Thank you for joining me as we embark on a new challenge at Penny's.

Our theme for this challenge is Stripes and/or Dots.
Our sponsor is 



This sweet image is called Autumn Delight and can be found here in the store.  I chose stripes for my cards.  I guess you couldn't probably count the leaves as dots, but I chose patterned paper that had stripes.  The sentiment is from a CardsTV stamp set.

Thanks again for stopping by to see me.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.