2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Big Girl Panties

Good Morning my friends.  I hope your week is going good.  I had a doctor's appt. yesterday and have finally discovered the reason behind my severe pain, exhaustion, and other issues.  I have Fibromyalgia.  But, I cannot take care of that until I get the PTSD under control because I can't be medicated when I go see the doctor.  I have to be feeling all the emotional issues so that the doctor can prescribe the right combo of meds for the PTSD.  Go figure.  If it isn't one thing it's another..always.  But, I do have my crafting to help keep me sane.

So, here's a cute card that I made for a couple of challenges.


When I saw this sentiment from Create with TLC, I knew I had to use it on a card.  I love it!  The little girl is from The Digi Garden.  I used my Chromatix to color her in and the Fiskars Shape Maker to cut it out. I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with DI Vintage Photo.  I followed a sketch from Feeling Sketchy to make this card.  The card base is Old Olive from SU.  The DP background is American Crafts and the DP pieces are DCWV.  I added some gems from Queen and Co and the flower is one that I dyed using the homemade alcohol inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless y'all and have a great day!

Challenges:
Twisted Tuesday--#49  Free For All
Southern Girls--#68  You Can Say That Again
Papertake Weekly--Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I love that sentiment! Where did you get it again? Love that! I sent you a personal email to your home addy .. and still have more to write. I hope you are feeling better now; please call me or write me and let me know how you are doing. Again this is a the cutest card! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors, embellies and sentiment on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe sweet image and gorgeous colours and the sentiment made me laugh
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Emily! Love your darling card and the vibrant colors. I am sorry to hear about your Fibro diagnosis and the PTSD. I have had FMS since I was a little girl, and it is difficult to manage at times, but I feel fortunate to be able to enjoy life as best as I can. I hope your doctors soon find the correct meds to help you cope better! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.