2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges #177

Post #4 on it's way. :)  I have two more after this one and I appreciate y'all hanging in there with me.

Today starts a new challenge at Penny's.  Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES and our sponsor is:
                                         

I love Lacy Sunshine.  Especially Eleanor and Pickles. I think they are my favorite.

Dang, I just love that little frog.  He's so stinkin' cute.
Make sure to stop by the blog because a couple of my DT sisters used Eleanor and Pickle images too.  

Thanks for stopping in again today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Eleanor and Pickles Double Scoop by Lacy Sunshine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Mark Its
Sentiment: Mine
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White, Darice
Paper: Recollections
Flower Brads: my stash
Gems: Walmart
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, Crop a Dile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.