2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Penny's Paper Challenge #176

Good Morning.. It's Hump Day..Whoot!   Yep, y'all know I just had to say that. :)  So, that being said, let's jump right into our new challenge.

Penny's new challenge is  2 or more patterned papers.  I love those kinds of challenges, don't y'all?

Our sponsor this week is:
the somewhat cute somewhat quirky Q K R Stampede rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts

I just love their images.  They are so cute!


I couldn't resist this sentiment when I saw they lady golfer image.  My husband plays golf and has tried to explain the whole eagle/birdie/over/under-par thingy and it's all greek to me.  I guess we all have our thing and golf definitely isn't mine.  Now, give some Putt Putt and we got it goin' on. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all had a good visit.  Have a blessed day y'all.

Recipe:
Image: QKR Stampede's Lady Golfer  Digi #15303
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gel Ink Pen, Silver Metallic Pen
Sentiment: Mine
Cardstock: KI Memories, Neenah Solar White, Darice
Papers: KI Memories
Embellishments: Handmade flowers (Jewel Brads from Recollecions)
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Foam Tape, Glue Dots, 5 petal flower punch from EK Success, Crop a dile, Cutterbee Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.