2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Isaiah 54:17

Welcome back.  I'm glad y'all stopped by.  I have a pretty clean and simple card for y'all this time.  Well, about as CAS as I get.  I used a sentiment from WAW.


I printed off the Scripture on Neenah card stock and matted it onto a Burnt Orange by Recollections.  I used three different DPs from Theresa Collins and DCWV.  I did ink the paper with Vintage Photo to kind of separate it from the background.  I didn't add any embellishments to this one.  Shocking isn't it?

Well, thanks for stopping by.  I hope y'all have a great night.  God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.