2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bike Thanks

Good Morning Friends.  Happy Monday..yeah I know.  It's Monday.  But, look at it this way.  You now have a fresh start to have a great week.

Today I am showcasing a new stamp set from Beccy Muir.  It's her Bicycle Set.  Isn't it great?  

To purchase this set, please click HERE.



To begin, I printed off the image on Neenah card stock and colored it with BIC markers.  I trimmed it down and matted it on a panel of Black card stock from Recollections.  The card base is a 5.5" square made from GP White Card Stock.  I used my scoring board and scored the front of the card to make a frame.    I then cut two small fishtail banners and added them to the bottom left of the card.  I then added the focal image.  I stamped the greeting from Fiskars with Versa Fine black in.  A green gem from Queen and Co. finished it off.

I hope y'all will check out Beccy's Place for some beautiful images as well as a monthly challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by this morning.  Have a blessed Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.