2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 1, 2013

Tuesday Alchemy #51

Hi!  Thanks for stopping in.  The card I have for you this time is an inspiration challenge from Tuesday Alchemy. 

Here's the photo for inspiration:

 Here's the card I created:
When I saw the cute suitcases, I immediately thought of travel.  I had just acquired this stamp from Ike's World called Greek Village.  What better place to travel right?

I colored this image with colored pencils after printing it off on GP White.  I added some glitter gel pens on the flowers.  I matted the image on two different shades of blue from Colorbok.  I made the card base from a medium shade of blue from Colorbok and it measures 6" x 6".  The DP is from K and Co.  I added a yellow circle from Recollections to the left side after inking it with DI Vintage Photo.  I then added a strip of DP from DCWV along the bottom half of the card before adhering the image.  I printed out the sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  The red flowers are from Jolie.

Thanks again for taking the time to view my work.  God bless y'all.

Challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy--#51

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Emily, and I'm impressed you coloured it with pencils... it looks almost like watercolours to me. Great image too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.