2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Flying By

Howdy again.  I have one more card for y'all today.  Oh and by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Hope everyone remembered to wear their green..If not..pinch, pinch..

The card I have for today uses a cute image sent to me by a friend.

I colored in the image using my BIC markers.  I made the card base from Basic Black (SU) card stock.  I picked 3 DPs from DCWV and followed a sketch from Mojo Monday.  I used my scalloped border punch from Fiskars to add some detail to the panel of black card stock.  I matted the image on a panel of black card stock and a panel of red DP.  I added two black brads to opposite corners.  The final touches: a piece of red grosgrain ribbon and some red gems from Queen and Co.  

The challenge I am entering this card in was 1-2-3...so, I used ONE ribbon, TWO brads and THREE DPs.

Thanks for taking a peek at my work today.  I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Challenge:
Paper Take Weekly--1-2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.