2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mojo Monday #278

Good Evening friends.  At least it's evening here in NE PA.  It's cold too.  No temperatures higher than 25 for the weekend.  Man, I'm ready for some warmer weather.  Not hot mind ya, but warmer.

The card I have for y'all today uses the same DP (DCWV Glam Girl) and color scheme as the previous one.  I just love that DP.


I started with a 6" square card base from Gina K.  Each layer is 1/4" smaller than the first.  I used a beautiful shade of purple, but for some reason it looks blueish in the picture.  The Purple, Turquoise and Pink card stocks are from Recollections.  The white is Gina K heavy base weight and layering weight white.  The cute girl image is from Cuddlebug Cuties.  She has some of the most gorgeous girl digis.  Jump over and check her out when y'all have a chance.  She blesses us with free ones every now and again.  I colored the image with my colored pencils and OMS.  I cut her out and used pop dots for dimension.  The sentiment stamp is from TCP and I used my Nestabilities to die cut the sentiment and the scalloped circle.  I added some gems to finish off the card.  

I followed the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week and after I put the card together, I realized I should have made the white panel a little smaller so that the banner strips showed better.  They are there, but at the bottom and only the tails show.

Thanks for stoppin' in today and I hope y'all have a blessed day.


Challenges entered:

Mojo Monday--Sketch #278

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.