2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 92

Good Evening everyone.  I am quickly posting this tonight because I am leaving for church here very shortly.  I had a doctor's appointment today and other than my sugar being a little high, a UTI, and my sodium a little low, I am doing just fine.  Perfect heart, perfect blood pressure.  So, praise God for that.

Today's card was made for a challenge on the Outlawz.  We were challenged to make a card using green and red apples.  I just love apples.  To me, they symbolize fall being just around the corner.  My husband works with one of his friends on their farm every year harvesting the fruits and veggies.  They are in the midst of picking apples this week, so I was truly diggin' this challenge.  If you have never had a fresh off the tree apple, you should really try it.  The ones you buy in the stores can't touch a fresh apple.  Juice flowing down your chin, the crispness when you bit into it.  Man, ain't nuthin' better.

So, here's my apple card.
I used a fall theme with my apples.  I stamped five little apples, colored them in and pop dotted them up.  The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it in black ink with a little red apple stamped over the top.  A touch of ribbon and I was finished.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you all are very blessed.  Have a great night.


Stamp: Hampton Arts A Great Pear
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black; DI Vintage Photo
Coloring Medium: Colored Pencils, OMS
CS: Colorbok
DP: DCWV
Ribbon: Michael's
Adhesive: ATG; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.