2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 42

Today's card is another CASEd card from the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.    For the challenge, you pick a card from the Featured Stamper's gallery and change 2 things about it leaving the basic design of the card intact.  I changed the colors and theme.  I used my Bow Easy to make the bow.  I love that thing.  I hadn't ever seen it until I happened to be watching one of Gina's videos over on StampTV.  I had to order me one and I use it all the time.  I used some DI to shade in the water and sand, but other than that, it was a pretty clean and simple card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a good day and God bless you.


Stamp: Inkadinkadoo Seaside
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; DI Broken China and Vintage Photo
CS: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
DP: my stash (I think it's DCWV)
Coloring Medium-smugged DI ink
Ribbon: my stash
Adhesives: ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.