2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, July 5, 2013

Beary Merry Christmas

Happy Friday everyone.  I sure hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July.  It was sure hot here today.  I am not ready for the summer heat.  I need to find a place where the temp is about 60-65 all year round.  That would suit me just fine.

It's been quite a while since I have posted with Queen Kat Design.  We have some new images in the Kat Shop and would love to have you come check them out.  The stamp I am using today is a digi by Sandra Caldwell.  I have used a few of her images before and I love them.

This cute little bear is a single image and I copied it to make a hanging Christmas swag.  I colored it with Colored Pencils and OMS.  After trimming down the image, I inked it with DI Vintage Photo.  The swag line was hand drawn with a Sakura Glitter Pen and the hooks were outlined with Sakura. I used Recollections and SU card stock and Recollections Bright and Jolly DP.  The sentiment is an old set from Inkadinkadoo that I had in my stash.  I stamped the "merry...merry" continuously onto a piece of white card stock and trimmed it down to fit the card.  The main sentiment is matted onto Grass Green SU card stock and adhered with pop dots.  I added three little "flowers" from K & Co. to finish off the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi and see what I have created.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.