2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding Card

Hi guys.  I am sharing another card that I made for the Teapot Tuesday Challenge two weeks ago.  I tried to add it to my album on SCS but it said that the pic was too big and wouldn't let me add it.  I can't take another picture because the card is already on it's way to Alan and Ellen.  So, I am going to link my blog with a post on SCS Teapot Tuesday so you guys can see it from there.  Oh well, such is life...:)

I used Stampin' Up Crumb Cake for my base.  It's a typical size A2 card.  I then used a piece of chocolate brown cardstock for a mat.  The patterned paper is from the Lost and Found Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I love the Eiffel Tower and the French wording.  I rounded the two right hand corners on the brown cardstock and the patterned paper.  I used a set of silver edged stickers from Recollections for the sentiment and the little hearts.  I tied a piece of satin ribbon around the middle and tied a knot.  On the bottom I added three pink pearls.  Congratulations Alan and Ellen.  May God richly bless your marriage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.